How to hedge gold in the gold market?

Burada saglik konusunda fikir alisverisi yapip bilgi edinebiliriz

Postby doaausef3li » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:57 pm

Hedge transactions are among the transactions preferred by traders especially in commodities as well as commodities. For example, cotton, wheat traders, exporters or importers, dealing with industries such as aluminum, copper, such as high dependence on commodities! We can give examples of goldsmiths, goldsmiths, importers and goldsmiths to hedge their high volume positions with small amounts for hedging purposes. For instance, the increase in prices under the risk of being a safe investment vehicle in the period of the increase in risks can create serious handicaps for enterprises with gold debt.تداول الفوركس
Or, in periods of high stability in the global economy, interest in gold investment is declining and gold prices may fall significantly. This situation can create serious costs for the enterprises that will receive gold. In all these cases, both the rise of gold prices in the Forex market and the ability to hedge in the direction of the decline price provide significant advantages in commodities and parities such as gold.

As a result, you can hedge your risks against the high fluctuation of 1700 pips in 30 trading days with 28 thousand TL for a $ 1 million position as you see when you make the hedge transaction in the Forex market, as well as your swap income by the bank.
توصيات الذهب
In the Forex market, we gave examples of foreign exchange, but you can hedge many commodities in the Forex market such as copper and gold.
doaausef3li

Re: How to hedge gold in the gold market?

Postby Trolston » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:30 pm

Do yоu guys want tо knоw mоre аbout thе FX market and all the different brokers? If you do, you should click this link now. I myself have just discovered this website. And I must аdmit thаt it's great, I regret thаt I didn't knоw about it earlier, it might be really helpful.
Trolston

Return to saglik