2K rewards you for being in a groove.

Burada saglik konusunda fikir alisverisi yapip bilgi edinebiliriz

2K rewards you for being in a groove.

Postby Dingbest » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:19 am

2K rewards you for being in a groove. Make a couple shots in a row and you'll see the ball move in. I have seen guys take long twos and MT NBA 2K21 then take a 3 using a 70 something rating, and struck a white. I think if anything that it takes more skill than ever to become good this year. That's the problem that a great deal of people are having. People are unable to accept that it might be them with the issue rather than the match. Practice, adapt, get good. Even though it requires a little bit. I've seen enough constant shooters by now to know it ai not the game.

those consistent shooters possess 87+ 3pt shot not exactly what I'm arguing here. False. My brother and this dude in the fb group both possess a 71 green and 3 consistently but they both use the shot stick. Y'all just don't wish to adapt. Send me his build, jumper, and badge setup and his 3pt percentage because I just don't believe it.

Tough cover superstar for Dame to live around however as a Blazers fan and coming out of a man who loves Kobe, I can assure you that I will be buying the normal version as it is cheaper. Think dollars my buddy. Ya but if you understand ur gont be purchasing both present and next gen it saves money to purchase the Kobe variant.

I mean, majority of the community will only buy the current gen version of the mamba forever edition as it includes another gen regular variant for Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins free my man. Is it safe to state that the vast majority of the community could manage the new consoles? I thought most was kids (old man here.) Why would someone pay 100 bucks on game you can cover 60 for. I'm not spending 100 simply because Kobe is on the cover.
Dingbest

Return to saglik