Maplestory M has a total of six playable classes

Güzellik konusunde önerileri veya sorulari olan bayanlar

Maplestory M has a total of six playable classes

Postby Sletrry » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:25 am

Best method to buy MaplestoryM Mesos w/o spending actual money?I've played maple for a while, but still don't understand the best way to make billions of maplestory2 mesos. I've attempted elite supervisors, but they're so annoying to discover and to even get maplestory2 items. I need more harm on my wind archer, my harm range is 78000-90000 (flat 153}. What's so gosh darn costly and I cant fund my characters worth crap.

I do not spend less on maplestory2 MS and am considered underfunded, but get around it. There are a number of really nice MS players out there which will help you too. I have a tendency to NPC most things because of hating the free market. Just start looking for some people around and talk to them.

You'd be suprised that they might help you..or even invite you to their guild. The greatest equips I had were pensalir. Then someone from my guild basically gave me bad"CRA" equips. Now all I want are the trousers and got the whole set. Meanwhile, I am fighting GOLLUX also for his rings and such. I am also doing Commerci boat quests to the sweetwater items. You might think trying for them too.

There was also a poster which made a record awhile back on how to get some good equips. He drops nova equips, which are considered 2nd best equips in game.Do Crimsonwood questline to open bosses Gollux and Commerci up. They both give good equips.fight normal mode zakum. He drops adequate face accessory/eye accessory.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !
Sletrry

Return to güzellik